Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine for My Beloved

Just in case on the off chance that my beloved twinflame reads my blog (he does have the address so I believe it is possible), I want to share something I read on February 2006; something that I did share with him at the time....I believe it was in one of Rob Bresny's (the Astrologer) newsletters...it is called: The Soulmate Love Letter:

"I love you between shadow and soul. I love you as the plant that hasn’t bloomed yet, and carries hidden within itself the light of flowers. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. Because of you, the dense fragrance that rises from the earth lives in my body, rioting with hunger for the eternity of our victorious kisses."

My dearest man, I know you know who you are for me, but I also know you know too! (Wow that sounds like one of our conversations in recent months--I love you!)
Okay, so this did bring tears to my eyes rereading it...those are not tears of sadness...this time they are tears filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment