Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 63: Happy Equinox! Let the Reunions Begin!

It's a new day and its a new time...the past is over and has begun to unravel and open to a beautiful new you. Those are the words that rang in my head this morning right before I got out of bed. I am so excited that spring has arrived. Happy Spring!

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day in Connecticut...started it by walking on the beach, cleaning and painting. By the end of my day about 6, I felt a headache come up and I felt so tired that I needed to go lay down. I went in my room and laid on my bed and I felt so much energy happening coming to me. My eyes were closed, the lights were off in my room and I could see so much light around me. I could feel my twin's energy around me---as I often do when I lie down no matter what time of day it is. I could feel all these light beings in my room. It actually felt like I was getting a new crown. But not the traditional crown chakra because that is on the head; I felt like it was more of a new crown above my higher chakras. The clincher was that I felt like "we" (my twin and me) were receiving the same crown like we were receiving our final connection. I don't know if that makes any sense, but to me that is exactly how it feels. I slept so well last night. I feel like it is all happening in a different way than I did before. Talk about faith--I am basking in it right now.

As an aside, it's a new day and its a new time...the past is over and has begun to unravel and open to a beautiful new you.this is a new beginning...it is an opportunity to become who you truly are...no my guides are correcting me Allowing you to be who you truly are!

No comments:

Post a Comment