Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 50: Expect the Unexpected

Since Sunday, I have been waking up feeling and hearing I need to be prepared. Yesterday, I kept feeling like I need to be prepared. I am supposed to be prepared for him...for my twinflame to arrive. I have never felt this preparation theme before. I mean I have felt it for some other things in my life, but not for the ultimate preparation for my twin to arrive! I feel excited and yet at the same time, I feel this sense of urgency.

All day yesterday, I kept feeling like I had to cut my fingernails. In case you don't know, my fingernails grow like mad. I have to keep cutting them because they grow so long and hard. I've been getting the message to cut them the last three days, but I avoided it thinking I should go for a manicure and then I realize I don't want to spend my money on that when I have to buy food, gas, etc. I kept saying to myself all day yesterday that I would cut my nails before I went to bed. (By the way, this is significant and I know somehow it is associated with my twin because I remember one time my nails were so long that I hurt him accidentally one time when I saw him.) Last night, I got all ready to go to sleep, snuggled in my bed, under the covers and fell asleep. I woke up a couple hours later, got out of bed and clipped my fingernails and filed them before going back to sleep. I did it...an accomplishment for me really.

This morning when I woke up at 6:30 (slept in this morning) I got this beautiful message to share with my clients on the Soul Star Healing fan page on Facebook...it motivated me to write the above snippet. Here is the message that really motivated me this morning...

Today's message...Embrace the magic within all of your daily experiences today, including the mundane tasks. Many small, yet wonderful surprises are coming your way. Begin to expect the unexpected and you will begin to see as the miracles occur.




The message goes along with the feelings I have been having. The interesting thing is that I was on the phone with my friend this morning and I heard myself saying, "All this time, I've been waiting and waiting for him to come and now I feel like I am unprepared." Really? Who am I kidding? I am ready for him to arrive, but there is a few things that I would like to have look great for him to step into. Either way, I feel really motivated today...and the faith is on....

No comments:

Post a Comment