Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 53: Fly To Me

This morning I am writing a mini-post for my Angels keep reminding me that it is necessary for me to do this. Yesterday, was a long day. I felt when I woke up I would hear from my twinflame and I did. He pulled his famous call and hang up on me. It has become a comfort for me now to get a call and hang up from him. It makes me realize that he is thinking of me and longs for me just as I long for him. I used to get so frustrated when he would call and hang up on me because quite honestly he would do it several times in a row and drive me crazy never allowing me to answer it. But now there is a comfort in it and I suppose there has always been a comfort in it for him too. I love you my dearest man.

Anyway, I woke up this morning with the following song in my head. It speaks deeply to my soul because I believe it is him, my beloved twinflame discovering he is free to love, he doesn't have all the answers, but he knows now what he is looking for. You are free...fly to me...my love...fly to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment