Monday, November 27, 2017

Energy Thoughts: I Want to Give Up



Hi Everyone,

IF you are experiencing doubt, fear of the future and wanting to give up, then this message is for you. 

If you are a twinflame on this journey at this time, there is plenty of doubt about the path, what direction to go in and what the next steps are.  I wanted to send out a little message of support for those of you doubting.   

It seems in the last several months, the energy of doubt has amped up for so many of us, that we are questioning our next steps, trying to comprehend what is transpiring in our worlds, most particularly, I feel the twinflames that are awakened to what the journey is, have been hit the hardest.   Please know that no matter where you are on this journey, you are not alone.  You may be wondering, why now?  I have been so strong and so clear about this, but now I just don't know.  I just want to throw in the towel, give it up and have a boring, easier life.   Sound familiar? 

Well, I have been spending time alone over the past weekend due to my back really acting up--I literally couldn't walk, let alone sit, stand or enjoy the American Holiday of Thanksgiving--I was alone.  I spent a great deal of time feeling a host of feelings that were uncomfortable at best, ranging from I hate my life to I just need to get better.  One of them in particular was "I feel like giving up, I don't want to do this anymore."   I was in so much pain that I actually had to take medicine which makes it near impossible to keep my vibration as high as I like,  so accessing words of wisdom from my guides was difficult at best. 

So this morning while laying in bed, contemplating getting up and navigating another day with horrible back and neck pain; (I did move from a walker to a cane--huge difference),  I felt into what is going on with me.  Why is my twin so unavailable to me when I need him the most?  Is he really ever gonna do what he needs to do?   Are we ever going to come to the place of full divine union and leave behind the crumbs of connection?


I am going to share some answers that I received, they brought me a bit of comfort, I hope they bring some help to you too.  I asked my guides what is going on and they answered:

"Dearest EstaRa, we do see the difficult time that you are embodying right now.  We ask you to continue to trust, have patience and faith as everything is being moved into divine and perfect order for you."   ~ Arcturian Masters of Light (You can imagine my thoughts--really???!!??) 

"The Divine Masculine is/has been awakening to the world around them more. Over the past year, the embodiment of their multi-dimensional reality cannot not in their world while maintaining that which they have been carrying.  It has come time for them to shed their old and start anew." ~ Arcturian Masters of Light

What does that mean I asked?  "It means as they are awakening more to the reality they are living in, the more discomfort they are feeling, the more the promptings of their soul begin to take precedent." ~ Arcturian Masters of Light  Read: The things they do/did to distract/hide/run from all that is uncomfortable are having little to no affect on them, and they are growing restless/frustrated/afraid of what it is they are feeling.  "The Divine Masculine has been experiencing the longings of their soul when they began to expand their heart energy over this past earth year that you are living in." ~ Arcturian Masters of Light They are feeling uncomfortable with their circumstances, especially if they are in relationships or jobs that have long been completed or that have been suppressing their power as a divine masculine on the planet.  The divine masculine is getting a huge wakeup call as to what it is they have been hiding from themselves; as my guides have implied: there is no room to hide.

"Beloved one, know that your beloved is dealing with so much that he has not allowed into his reality. He no longer has a choice to ignore and avoid; he is being forced to deal with his truths." ~ Arcturian Masters of Light

In addition, since the Eclipse sandwich in August of this past year, much of the suppressed issues from childhood are surfacing for everyone.   Those inner child patterns are coming up to be viewed, particularly the ones you have long forgotten, but have left strong imprints on your life through behaviors, fears; even blocks to living a life of love.  If you notice, there has been a shakeup in humanity with regard to sexual predators, sexual abuse and sexual harassment over the last several months. These revelations will continue to play out center stage for all of humanity to purge itself from the distorted energy around sex and sexuality as well as around the roles  each individual plays with regard to this.   "The inner child plays a prominent role in human behavior and attitudes.  Much of humanity's fears are as a result of distorted perceptions in childhood experiences." ~ Arcturian Masters of Light  These distortions to sexuality are core wounds for the inner child within each of us in humanity.  It is important to recognize  that as this inner child energy gets stirred up through experiences, actions and news media around you, that your inner child is trying to have a dialogue with you about what needs to be healed.  "The issues surfacing at this time are looking to be released from what may have been suppressed by you, what has been stored in your ancestral DNA, what has been experienced within your soul group and the roles in which you have played in humanity with regard to this over various lifetimes."  ~ Arcturian Masters of Light

"What may not be evident to humanity as the release of sexual distortion comes to the surface is that as a result of that behavior, several other distortions/beliefs/patterns/ behaviors are appearing now."  ~ Arcturian Masters of Light Read:  sense of guilt, shame, worthiness, self esteem to name a few.  Those are coming up for clearing and release.  "We ask you to not judge yourself or another, for each of you are moving through this purging.  The best use of your energy at this time is to flow with the energy of release and recognize those patterns of behavior within you to begin to move through it.  We ask you to become more of an observer to identify where you are blocked, and once recognized, we encourage you to use tools to move through it." ~ Arcturian Masters of Light Read:  Get real with yourself and see what you have not accomplished in life and recognize where you feel insignificant, stuck or blocked and start working through it.  This will assist you during this time more than you know and beyond that it will assist humanity in shifting. The more we shift, the more we shift humanity.

Finally,  I just want to come around full circle to my fellow twinflame brothers and sisters.  Take a moment and recognize what is happening for all of humanity and recognize how hard hit we are, and even more so, our beloveds because they are unprepared at this bombardment of energy surfacing in their reality.  Their inability to handle what is happening is ultimately reverberating into our reality by way of amplifying what we are feeling or showing us what we still need to work on.  What does that mean for us and how do get through ? Our experience is  intensified!  We need to start looking at us once again and begin the process with ourselves.

While I was working on clearing away some pain this past weekend, I found this video on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) also known as Tapping.  I used it and it has helped put my life in a better perspective.  Does it make me want to jump right in and not give up?  No--but it certainly makes me want to give up a lot less.  I hope this helps you too, what do you have to lose? Just try it.


Namaste~ EstaRa

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure how I stumbled across your article, but to say it was much needed is putting it mildly. My twin (DF) and I separated in January 2016, and he married his Karmic just after the 12:12 gateway due to his ongoing health issues. It's been a long 10 year journey for us, leading to physical union in April 2015 to current separation and I am tired.
    This article is the perfect reminder that despite how bleak things currently look in regards to my twin and I, that I will continue to trust and have faith that things are happening exactly the way they're supposed to.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your message. I have been away from my computer and just now seeing your message. I am so glad that this post was helpful to you. I understand tired--my journey has been long too. The only wisdom I can share with you now is that there has been a shift just after the Solstice ....and the energy after the first of the year has lightened up. We are moving forward--we have the support of the heavens. I encourage you to hang on and focus on you right now because that will not only keep you above water, but will assist the relationship/union too! Much love and light.

      Delete