Monday, January 23, 2012

Inspriational Snippet: Self Created Mystery

Good Morning,

I woke to find this quote in my inbox and thought how appropriate it is to share on this day of the New Moon. A quote by Thomas Merton:

"The world as pure object is something that is not there. It is not a reality outside us for which we exist....It is a living and self-creating mystery of which I am myself a part, to which I am myself, my own unique door."

I love this quote because it speaks to us clearly about the fact that we create our life. What we feel and live inside ourselves (our heads and hearts) is what we are living not what the outer world is making us be and become because our outer world is a reflection of what is going on in our inner world. You are the creator of your life. Every thought, feeling and belief is what opens the door to what we experience. Hence, why Thomas Merton suggests the self- creating mystery. What we feel and think moment to moment creates the mystery known as our life. You have to love the power we have.

My wish for you is to understand this, be more conscious of your thoughts and beliefs and to create from a place of love, a place you wish to be and make the life you have always dreamed of happen. If you are having difficulty in doing this and need a little help. My guides suggested that I offer a class in February called "Manifest Your Dreams with Your Thoughts"; it will be held two Saturdays, February 18, 25 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. (The date that went out was incorrect in my class listings--oops!) This class will jumpstart your ability to manifest your dreams.

Be love,
EstaRa

No comments:

Post a Comment