Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 10: Marry Me

As you all may have noticed I did not blog yesterday. It was not intentional at first; I really did not have time to blog yesterday as I have had so much that had to be done. Then I got home last night at 9 p.m. or so and well the truth is that I didn't want to write about my twin because I was feeling sad and didn't want to put that energy out there.

It gets hard for me to make it through some days and well Tuesday, I just put the message out to my guides and angels to bring me some message today. Now, I don't know about you, but for the most part I can shut out background music when I am shopping because quite honestly lately when I go to the store now I am usually on a mission. (The energy is too much for me to linger too long!) So I went into one store and heard..."If I get the courage to (didn't hear anything else)....Marry Me." Then I walked into another store and the same song was playing, but I caught the same lyrics. Wow....the first time, I thought coincidence, but it really is never a coincidence (though I am still human at times and tend to doubt hence the homework from my guides to keep the faith).

Then, much later in the evening I was driving home and turned the radio on and guess what was playing? Yep, the same lyrics and this time I listened to more of the song. It is the song Marry Me by Train....

I was going to write about that above stuff yesterday morning, but never got to. So instead, I went to bed and my wish was to have sweet dreams of me and him. I used to have dreams where he and I would meet and discuss things going on in his life. I haven't had one of those in awhile and I miss them...anyone listening out there? hahaha

This morning I woke up at 6:30 and lingered in bed until about 8:30. I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to experience another day without him. So I didn't get up right away instead I laid there breathing and doing some energy work on my body. I could feel him. I could feel my twinflame and could him next to me in my bed (no he is not physically here with me), but I could feel him and I just laid in bed and talked to his spirit. He told me he loved me. He told me he thinks of me all the time. He told me that he misses me. (I swear if you were there in my room you would think wow she really does talk to herself.) He said he doesn't know. He said he couldn't figure it out. I cried a little, but I felt him and I felt closer to him today in a different way.

My beloved, you do know, you can figure it out, you are strong, you are courageous. I have faith in you! Thank you all for being my witness to this extraordinary experience that I am having.

No comments:

Post a Comment