Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Seven on My Quest to Keep the Faith

Good Morning, Everyone.

Woke up in the middle of the night with the song on my head. When I woke up again this morning, I heard it again. It was playing over and over again in my head. Often how I get messages is the music that plays in my head upon waking. This is the song:

I want to suggest you really hear the lyrics. I feel like the song is about a choice and a new beginning. (Perhaps that is not what is meant by Duran Duran, but I have to go with my gut on this one and it feels like leaving behind the old is a choice and waking to the light of your soul on this new moon is another choice.) My guides for the past few weeks have been saying hibernate, hibernate and all will be different on January 23rd. I didn't realize what they meant until a couple of days ago when I figured out that it was the new moon today and things began to feel a little lighter. There was a sense of forward movement in the universe.

As I type this for all of you, I realize that the song has a lot to do with my twinflame. Today is the new moon and his life will take a turn too. It is time to move forward and boy will life move forward not only for me, but for him as well as all of you too! I want to tell him to get ready, life is about to happen and love is about to become the choice he makes. It feels like the energy has been stagnant and in a stalemate since the Solstice on Dec. 21st. We are getting the go ahead from our angels and guides to take those steps to move forward whether we consciously take them or not. My beloved is going to consciously wake up to love sooner than he even thinks. I feel it to be true today....or has he already?

About an hour after working out this morning, I heard the following song...Could it be I'm falling in love? A song that I heard for a few weeks back in the end of summer of 2010. It was from my twin when we hadn't talked for three months and he was longing to connect with me and he did and all I could feel with him was love when he did connect with me. He even told me he loved me when we talked again. Another long story which I shall share another day... Back to the song, I feel like this is from my twin letting me know he is choosing love....on that note....

I am off for now...I feel more at peace today than the past weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment