Monday, May 21, 2012

To Michigan I Go

I left Wednesday night for my trip to Michigan.   The days going up to this trip, I have been feeling great resistance to coming here this time.  I felt so much emotion.  I have been resisting this trip more than normal.  I am resisting so I do not know what is in store for me...I feel something good, but still resistance. It is like I have experienced in the past, "I resist that which is good for me".  So we shall see what it holds in store for me...

On my drive from my home to my folks house, I cried.  I kept crying--I felt like it was replay for Egypt...the same emotion overwhelmed me and just now I am realizing that I left early Jan to go to Egypt and I hadn't talked with my twin flame since early Nov which was two months at that time.  Here it is May when I am leaving for Michigan and I hadn't had any communication with my twin flame (humanly that is) since March.  I am sure that has something to do with it. I also feel like my twin knows that I will not be "home" and he senses it and doesn't want me to be too far away either.  Anyway, the emotion was quite overwhelming.

When I got to the airport, I had a little more time than usual which was really welcoming for me.  I mean I got to experience a little bit of peace in the airport before traveling out.  My guides reminded to anchor my light wherever I went on this trip.  When I got on the plane, this woman sat with me and we talked from the moment she sat down to the moment we landed.  It was such a pleasant trip, but mind you I had been up since 4 a.m. that morning--packing and cleaning my house.  My home looked perfect when I left for my trip.  I was really tired so my second leg of my flight,  I felt the need to just sleep, but instead I read the whole flight. It was incredible--a book really captivated me.

Once I arrived, the emotion got better, but my twin flame, called and hung up on me a few times which reassured me that he loved me, but also drives me a bit batty.   Anyway, I got here safe and sound.

1 comment:

  1. :-) love and light to you, glad all is 'good'

    ReplyDelete