Sunday, May 6, 2012

Philadelphia Mission Day 2 Begins

So last night, I did not sleep a wink ok maybe just a wink.  When we got back to our rooms, I was planning to take a bath, but that was not going to happen. I was just so darn tired and couldn't fathom putting my foot over the tub to get in and then the thought of having to get out and go to bed? OY!   So instead, I was a good little girl I went to bed.  I didn't sleep until like 12 something.  And, I promise you I did not sleep. I was working all night long.  For me to tell you what I did, I can't...but I remember "traveling" all over Philadelphia last night while I was supposed to be sleeping.  When I woke up this morning, it was 4 a.m. and I just lay there feeling the downloads continue from the moment I put my head on the pillow the night before about 10 p.m.  I then allowed the downloads to continue and took a bath about 5 a.m. so that I could enjoy the fact that I had a whirlpool tub, but also so that I could feel relaxed as my body felt much like a train ran through it last night (but just so you know a train didn't! hahaha).  I definitely felt much work being done on me in many ways last night...not just assisting the earth but with regards to Merging with my twinflame....(fyi the previous blog post for more information). 

I was told that I did all the "sewing" I came to do last night while I lay in bed whether I was "sleeping" or not. I do have recollection of walking up and down the streets of Philadelphia; particularly in the historic district.  Our mission continues today as we get ready to go out and ground and anchor love.  It is necessary for our footsteps to traverse the places where so many people will walk and access that energy as guided from last night's channel...

Onward we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment