Sunday, May 6, 2012

To be Fully Merged with my Twinflame or Not to be? That is the Question

I woke up this morning to the warmth of  my twinflame's etheric embrace around me.  He woke me to tell me that now we share the same solar plexus and the same heart.  It is so beautiful. I felt it....I felt like last night it happened even if I don't know exactly what happened because as I know I have mentioned I am a multitasker even in the etheric realm.

I laughed and thought, "Do I really want to be merged at the solar plexus?"  I don't want to lose my courage, but I laugh because the truth is that I know my twin is more empowered and ready than ever before. I truly feel it. I want to buy him another yellow tie (to match the one he wore the first night that I ever met him in person.) to represent the empowerment of his solar plexus.

I love that we have the same heart--one heart...in case you do not remember I bought a bag (my new handbag that I use almost everyday) that says One Love...there it is...

I love it and it has a new meaning to me today.  I love you, my dearest man. I think I feel closer to us uniting than ever....

We are fully merged in many dimensions. I think the only thing left is here in human life....that is why I ask the question if we are fully merged? I mean, I feel we are and yet he is not present with me as I type this. I mean he should have been here in my bed when I woke up this morning--humanly not just etherically. Not that etheric is a bad thing...it just is...

I long to welcome him home in my arms...and I feel it is so much sooner than later.....can it be when I return home to Guilford?  when?  where? how?  Just some questions I am putting out to the universe....no need to answer I just know it is so.....

1 comment: