Friday, May 11, 2012

Philadelphia Mission: Last Stops

After Independence Hall, we still had to go to two more places...Franklin Square at the Fountain and Penn's Landing.  Boy, I have to tell you that I was ready to go to sleep.  So we made our way to the park, Franklin Square.  Amazing we looked for a space and our second drive around it, we found the perfect space and thanks to my friend, she can parallel park--woo hoo. (As most of you know it would take me ten minutes to try to park and then realize it wasn't going to happen; to later then see that I should have parked there because it was a perfect space for me. hahaha)

When we got to the park, we saw this incredible fence around the fountain...do you see that?  Do you see the heart?  Love it!  So my students were guided to walk around the fountain 3 times to spread their light prints (my play on footprints) and I had to walk the perimeter of the park to carry the light to the surrounding areas.  It was interesting I could see the energy of the fountain absorbing the light and spreading it outward. It was really nice.

Then we made our way to the Carousel and took a go round on it...I felt like a kid...twin flame's arms around me as I rode the horse on the carousel.

We had one last stop to make and that was over to Penn's Landing.  I was beat by this point and hungry.  So I could barely move so much for my back feeling better, but then again I hadn't slept, did a ton of walking and all the sitting from driving? hmmm....lesson learned (put a check in that box for me).

We parked the car and got out walked over to the water and placed energy and light into the water.  The water there really needs love as we overlooked an area where we saw bottles and garbage in there,  It is really sad that in this day and age that people still throw their trash out in the water, beaches, forests, parks and just in nature period.  How can someone consciously do that?  I don't understand.  Then again,  this is all coming from a girl who was part of the group starting recycling at CCSU back in the day.  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment