Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On the Plane

1.6.11/1.7.11

On the plane, just took off. Woo hoo...I'm actually going to Egypt, ya know? The continent of Africa? How cool is that? Way cool...

Have two women near me who are gluten free and get this Holistic Practitioners in MA. What a small world It was nice to have two warm and welcoming women to sit with. Look at this free movies, tv and dinner? Really, but I am not hungry---might as well eat something or I may be hungry.


1.6/1.7.11

Okay back again. Dinner was not too shabby for a gluten free meal, of course, everyone else got a brownie and a dinner roll (at that moment I was truly craving some). Then, we are allowed to watch as many movies as we would like the little screen is buit into the back of the seat in front of us. Now, everything seems all so surreal again as I watch the plane's mapping over the ocean, London, Rome, etc. Really doesn't seem real as I try to sleep on the plane.

Not tired enough after I ate, I thought a movie would do me good since eyes were too tired to read or write. Of course, the first headset they gave me, broke the first time I got up to go to the bathroom (believe me this flight I was thoroughly hydrated).I chose to watch Eat, Pray & Love to watch thinking this would be an inspiring movie in preparation for my trip. I totally could not get into it and the thing is that it just didn't do it for me.

Back again, betcha didn't even know I was gone. I am back and we are soon going to land. The woman next to me was really sweet and imparted some wisdom to me. The good news she gave me some tidbits that were helpful and then told me some important facts that I neglected to learn about before I left the US so it kind of made me a little nervous....like the fact that she brought a ton of food with her fearing she may not find anything gluten free. Oy vey is all I can say and I am off for....see you in Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment