Saturday, January 22, 2011

Initiation into the Order of Melchizedek

So we gathered together tonight in the green for our circle. Yes, it was 4:00 in the afternoon and I chose to face the sun, knowing that sundown was shortly after. I love going to circle and it is really helpful when each person says there name before speaking because that way we can get to know one another by name otherwise 33 people is an intense number.

We all come prepared with hats, gloves, scarves and blankets alike. We now know that it really is cold in the desert at the evening hour. So Solara An Ra told us that she was guided that her original intention was to have 22 on this trip, but her guides informed her that 33 was number of people that would be on this trip and needed to bring the light into this time and space. We gathered to share our experiences from Saqqara and really began to open with one another.

I love that Solara An Ra's Guides change things up on her in a moment's notice because that happens to me all the time. I mean really we can have a perfectly good topic to do in class as we gather together and last minute they switch it up on me and I am running around trying to find the perfect music and the right information, but all in all it always works out in the end. I have since decided does it really matter about the music? Well, if you ask my students they will say yes that they do not want to dance to Madonna or Abba. Okay, okay, yet again I digress. Onward...

So Solara's guides have decided that we are to be officially initiated into the Order of Melchizedek before going to the Great Pyramid of Giza. I hear the name Melchizedek and my whole body begins to tingle from head to toe--often my guides cover me in tingles to confirm what is being said, but it has so much more meaning to me than I even think...

About 7 years ago, I heard the name Melchizedek because he came to visit me. It was when my gifts began to go full blown. The power the amazement of his energy was so great it filled my bedroom that day. I began to get many visions of things that I had not yet understood nor did any of my human "spiritual teachers" at the time understand. (And no, I did not have many human spiritual teachers because when I started my journey--people were still thinking ego, 3D and money...and many told me when you have the money you can come back and learn from me. That felt like such a slap in my face, but thanks to my beautiful spirit I preserved and continued on. That is how I found the most beautiful help, learning and healing from the ArchAngels...ok again I have gone off on a tangent, but what a wonderful tangent it is!) The point being that I allowed my connection to Melchizedek get placed on the backburner because I felt a little overwhelmed with the all the information that was coming in and it didn't fit with what other human "spiritual teachers" I connected . So over the years, the name kept being within my energy and entering around me all the time.


So here we are tonight being initiated into the Order of Melchizedek. How powerful I thought. Each of us was being "attunded" to perform the initiation on another. I was sitting next to a lovely soul who I was to initiate first and then she me. As I said the words necessary to initiate this beautiful soul, I saw this amazing column of blue light pour down over her and felt her heart open. It felt like I had done this before, initiated someone into the Priesthood. Next it was my turn to be initiated. As I became initiated, I felt my third eye begin to pulsate and energy just flow through me. With my eyes closed, I moved my eyes to look up and saw the sky above with clouds parting and a circular opening in between the clouds with all these beings, faces and angels/guides as they looked at me and said to me in a light, warm, welcoming way.,.,"It's about time." As if I have been evading them all along and I suppose I had been. It was so powerful and wonderful. I felt energy continual flow through me (even as I drifted off to sleep in my bed that night).

We once again went around the circle and shared our initiation experience with one another and in the background, I heard Muslim singing of prayers which seemed a bit shocking at first, but almost complimenting our own toning and connection of our group...like a necessary part of this experience. Then I was jolted when the water fountain nearby turned on. I found they have these absolutely beautiful fountains of water all around the hotel on the green areas, but they only come on at night...how odd I found, but it is a desert, perhaps away to conserve water and not let it all evaporate to the sun? Just an oddity to me...what do I know...I have never been in a desert.,this might be so in Arizona too?



Okay so I am off to dreamland...Solara An Ra has us waking up at 2:30 a.m. to meet at 3:00 a.m. for the bus to our private Showing of the Great Pyramid--we have private entrance and special permission to be there from 4:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. so we will see sunrise at the pyramid...and who says I never see sunrise??

1.9.11

No comments:

Post a Comment