Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disclaimer

Hi Everyone,

Here is my disclaimer...

I interrupt this Egypt Live Journey Broadcast to inform you that I am in fact back in Connecticut on the grounds of the US (which I am forever grateful for the world in which I live). I am continuing my blog as if I am still there for a few reasons: First, I didn't have consistent internet access in Egypt if I had any at all. Second, I definitely jotted things down along the way that I intend to share. Third, I had marvelous experiences that I want to share with you and capture for me. Fourth, I am finding that information is flooding through me as I write so I am enjoying it tremendously. Finally, I am really just quickly editing/writing some stuff for each each post to give you the most accurate information about my journey. I hope you continue enjoying it as much as I am enjoying writing it.

By the way, the Great Pyramid, the Sphinx and the Camel ride were all day 2 or 3 (I have to say everything is melded together) so you will get many posts for one day of my journey because there is so much stuff packed into one day. I am doing my best to break it up as best as I can...and other times I just keep rambling because I am having so much fun and I can't even think to stop.

Love and light to you all....Ra'chel Ra.

No comments:

Post a Comment