Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bus Ride to Kom Ombo

So we got up early this morning and had to have our luggage outside the door by 6:30 and it was 5:50 and they were already looking for our luggage. OY! We managed to get out of the room by 6:15 to go and have breakfast--and by now you must know that breakfast's main component is bread. There were also hard boiled eggs and salad type things. Oh yummy! Not!

Anyway, on a half empty tummy, I made my way to the bus. I decided to sit by myself so I could write in my journal. This is an exciting day...we are going to two temples on our way to the hotel in Luxor. I am looking forward to the trip to the second temple, but this first temple I am not sure what to expect. All I know is that people call this Temple at Kom Ombo, the Temple of the Crocodiles. Travel books say that it is called such because in ancient times sacred crocodiles basked in the sun on the river bank overlooking the Nile.

Solara An Ra channeled the P's (also known as Pleaidians--it is a long word to write so going forward if I remember I will simply write P's.) and they told us that we need to discover for ourselves what this temple was all about. Because of the attention we attracted at the Temple of Isis, we were not going to stay in a group as it would cause too much attention.

Our job is to do two things while we are at this temple. The first is to find a place within the temple that we are drawn to and connect with the energies there to ascertain what we sense about this temple. The second mission is to activate our kundalini. Now, I have done that before, but not on command so I am guessing the energies will have something to do with us activating...it will happen. I trust...I trust...

Oh and I also trust that if there are any real crocodiles lurking around that I will be okay, too!
1.13.11

No comments:

Post a Comment