Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Autumnal Cleansing for Me

Hello Everyone,

I decided this evening that I would blog about my detox that I began last week.  So last week we start this group detox with a great teacher; however, I was able to eat whatever I pleased last week to a reduction this week to no meat, no dairy and no wheat gluten (well the gluten free is easy as I am already), but oh boy--what a killer.  

So anyway, I decided today I would begin my online blogging of this experience...it is taking up more of my time than I wanted, but it is for a good cause to help heal my body.  I have been dealing with some lymph system drainage blocks since some horrible run-ins with spiders over the summer.  Since August, I have been on a path of healing and recovering from lymph system stuff--I never knew how powerful and important our lymph system is until this experience.  Clear those toxins be sure to release and clear all the stuff that no longer serves you---spent the last several years of my life clearing out mental, emotional and spiritual stuff so this past year has been all about healing my physical body--I want to manifest my twinflame reunion in the physical that means I need to bring my healing here and now so that I can have a beautiful baby with my beloved--love how that sounds as I type this.  This post may be all over the place, but hey what the heck it is what it is...so here is my cleansing creation for tonight's meal...





I call this "Curry Creation".  I have to say the cool thing about this detox is that I get to "play" with my food--that is I get to be creative (well actually forced to be creative). 

So this is  the quick recipe, I made up this evening...quinoa is the grain.  All fresh Ingredients: Olive Oil, Garlic, Sweet Potatoes, Lentils, Cranberries, Spinach, Curry Powder, Cumin, Salt & Pepper to taste.

Oh and I ate it today..it was yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment