Thursday, August 21, 2014

Channeled Message from Goddess Pele

The other night I went to a class to learn about Hawaiin Magic.  Now,  if you don't remember, I went to Hawaii in 2011 and boy that energy was magnificent. (Miracles happened to get me there and miracles happened while I was there!)  I remember as soon as I landed,  I found a place on the beach to go ground, and immediately I channeled, and the first thing I heard was: "Welcome Home, Lemurian." Amazing just thinking about it now.  Not amazed that I channeled--that is a regular thing for me, but amazing that my connection to Hawaii allowed the ancient Lemurian energy to flow through me that night as if I was home.  Back to the class I took, I was disappointed with the class because there was no mention of Lemurian Energy and no mention of the magic of just being on the island. Instead it was more like a lecture, it was like a history book of the myths of ancient Gods and Goddesses in Hawaii. Why do I tell you all this?  I'm getting there. 

So the teacher (and I use the word loosely because it wasn't a teacher like I know a teacher should be.  She  read from a book! (literally read from a book.)  Boring! It took everything for me to pay attention and much of the time she was speaking, I was getting clearer and clearer information about Hawaii and the similarities I felt with regard to Egypt.  From the historical account of the Gods and Goddesses, it appeared to me that Star Beings had a place in the island history greater than I have heard until now.  I was fascinated by it and wanted to meditate more on it, but I was tired when I got home and went to bed.  I digress, back to the class.  At one point, she said she had prepared a meditation for us to connect to Pele. I swear it was not a meditation like I do. She literally shut the lights off for what seemed to be the maximum of 7-8 minutes and again read, rather quickly I might add,  a mini meditation not instructing her students on how to quiet their mind and get relaxed (many of which are novices to quieting their mind, let alone to meditation). Now, I know why my students can always meditate and access energy or at least achieve a state of peace--pheww, it reassured me that I am a great teacher.

Now at the end of the 7-8 minute meditation, she just skipped right on, no one shared, no one talked and she went back to reading. I had received a message for all the people in the room of which I attempted to share, but it didn't seem like she wanted to hear it and nor did they.  I was disappointed because it doesn't take me long to connect and get a message which is why I am sharing this with you now:

Greetings Dear ones,  I am Pele, Goddess of Fire. I am here to greet you on your journey.  If you wish to know my power, you must know your heart.  If you wish to know my magic, you must know your soul. The gift I impart to you is to see your truth in everyone, everything, then you will begin to embrace the power and the magic within you.  I will strengthen that power and magic if you wish to work with me.  I am Pele, Goddess of Fire. 


Pele joined me on that evening because the class was talking about her, and she is the most well known Goddess of Hawaii. They said her name several times and channeled her to be present.  She is a very powerful energy that arose from the flames within a volcano as she spoke to me.  I was in awe of her power and her care with which she brought me the above message.  Her offer is an open invitation to work with her as she embodies the Divine Feminine energy that is sweeping through our planet to awaken humanity to its truth.  She as with all Goddesses at this time are available to assist you in embracing your feminine energy.  Here are some ways to connect with her:

  • Print out a picture of her to have nearby when you meditate or on your altar.
  • Hold obsidian (aka volcanic glass which is good for grounding and centering yourself) or lava rock (protection from psychic attack)
  • Simply light a red candle with the intention of honoring her and ask to connect with her during meditation.

If you would like to know more on how to connect with her, please feel free to contact me at april@soulstarhealing.com

1 comment: