Thursday, October 6, 2011

Good bye to Ebron Ra

Morning has woken and I am up it is only 4:30 a.m. Guess my angels wanted to make sure I didn't oversleep and now here I am awake and waiting before I can go upstairs to say good bye to Carole, Ebron Ra. I am sad to see her go. She has become such a part of me. I love her and she will always be a part of me even if I never see her again, but something tells me that I will.

Okay, back now, I went up to say goodbye and she left me with a little Egyptian change purse and a beautiful note of friendship. By the way, I am truly the only other soul awake at this hour besides Carole. hahaha It is a beautifully peaceful time to be awake, but oy! I am so grateful and I cry a little knowing that she is leaving; she has been my partner in crime so to speak on this trip. We bonded from the first day. I'm sad to see her go, but it is time and I will be leaving too at 11:30 tonight. I can't believe that it is time for our trip to end. I believe I am ready. I really miss my twin. I hope he is really missing me too. I wish to go to him when I arrive in NY, but not sure if that is appropriate because back in November(I may have mentioned or may not have) we said goodbye again. You know, in May it will have been 6 years that I have known him and we have said good bye to each other now: at least 12 times which if you divide it on average is twice per year, but the truth is goodbye could have been one week and two weeks later we talked and said goodbye two weeks later. He is responsible for the most goodbyes due to his freaking out. I have to admit that I am responsible for some too. Perhaps I will share the true story of my twin and me someday.

Anyway, I don't know where I stand with regard to him...I just know I love him and miss him deeply. Okay, I am going to go catch a few more z's before I have to officially get up to eat.
1.17.2011

Went back to bed for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment