Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas ...

Here is the final version as promised...

My version of an old familiar song: On the first day of Christmas spirit gave to me a healthy dose of self love.

On the second day of Christmas spirit gave to me two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the third day of Christmas spirit gave to me three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the fourth day of Christmas spirit gave to me four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the fifth day of Christmas spirit gave to me five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the sixth day of Christmas spirit gave to me six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the seventh day of Christmas spirit gave to me seven reiki masters, six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the eighth day of Christmas spirit gave to me eight healing crystals, seven reiki masters, six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the ninth day of Christmas spirit gave to me nine lords of light, eight healing crystals, seven reiki masters, six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the tenth day of Christmas spirit gave to me ten flower essences, nine lords of light, eight healing crystals, seven reiki masters, six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the eleventh day of Christmas spirit gave to me eleven chocolate kisses, ten flower essences, nine lords of light, eight healing crystals, seven reiki masters, six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

On the twelth day of Christmas spirit gave to me twelve days in Egypt, eleven chocolate kisses, ten flower essences, nine lords of light, eight healing crystals, seven reiki masters, six animal totems, five twinkling stars, four angels laughing, three fairies dancing, two souls together and a healthy dose of self love.

No comments:

Post a Comment