Thursday, February 13, 2014

Healing Burns with Essential Oils

Hey Everyone,

As you all know, I really try to stick with purely natural products to heal my body.   Now, I don't know about you, but I tend to get a burn here or there when I remove something from the oven. Yes, I know I shouldn't be in a hurry or should be paying attention.  Either way, I still get burnt from time to time.  Growing up my first instinct was to run to the kitchen for ice or cold water and without fail, it would create a blister and sometimes even a scar.  I've learned over the years, instead to reach  for Lavender Essential Oil which soothes it almost immediately. I really think I put a drop on only once or twice before the burn is gone and no blister. Magic, right?  Well, wait until you hear this one.

I did something silly awhile back where I used something on my skin that had gone bad and caused a huge burn and looked like it may leave a massive scar on my inner arm.   I quickly reached for Lavender Essential Oil.  (It is really important to use an oil that you know is of highest quality and vibration.) I use Young Living's Therapeutic Grade Oils. I placed the pure essential oil directly on the burn 3 times a day for three days until the skin seemed to cool down.  Then I reached for my Frankincense Essential Oil and started to put that directly on the burn 3 times a day for 3 days. A friend created a beautiful "salve" made primarily with Frankincense I continued with using that  3-4 times a day to moisturize it.  It was cleared up fully, with no scar, in under 2 weeks.

I know we often reach for what the pharmaceutical companies promote through commercials even doctors, but all we need is a little natural magic to heal.  You'll be amazed over and over again...just how scar-less your future burns will be. 

If you are interested, in buying either of these oils or others, please feel free to contact me at april@soulstarhealing.com.  I would be happy to share with you the other numerous ways these oils can replace many of your pharmaceutical and over the counter products. They are pure magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment