Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Inspirational Snippet: Trust Yourself


Inspirational Snippet: Trust Yourself

I wanted to share this morning's message I placed on my Soul Star Healing Facebook Fan Page.  As many of you know, each day I place message from my guides, angels and/or my higher self for your highest and best good.  If you wish to connect with me on Facebook to receive these messages, please click this link:  https://www.facebook.com/soulstarhealing.

The message I wish to share with you today is very important in discovering who you are, why you are here, what you are here to do and how you can heal yourself in this lifetime.  You must develop a lifelong relationship with your mind/body/spirit.  As I always teach, it begins with loving yourself; perhaps taking steps to really love yourself is the way to go and today's message will help you make that first step.

Today's Message: There is no one more deserving of your trust on this planet than you. The relationship you have with yourself is of utmost importance in these times for it is the one thing that will assist in your healing mentally, emotionally,physically and spiritually. It is really important to reconnect with yourself especially if things in your body seem out of alignment the importance raises to a priority. Whether you trust yourself or not, it impacts the messages you are sending to yourself mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. So my message to you today is not just love yourself, begin a relationship of trust with yourself for that might be the step in the direction of loving yourself.~EstaRa



My wish for you is to renew your relationship with yourself everyday by trusting what your mind/body/spirit has to say to you.

Love to you,
EstaRa




No comments:

Post a Comment