Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 10 of 45 Day Journey

So I cry today.  I woke up feeling really good and fulfilled. I accomplished everything I needed to in my house before it was time to head out and run a couple of errands.  As I left my house, I began to experience the madness/craziness of the full moon energy and the unhappiness that pervades society as everyone prepares for a holiday with their family. I have to admit it feels horrible.  I just got back from my errands a little while ago and I cleared my energy as I often do when I have been out and about and likely picking up everyone's stuff.  I sat down and began to feel this overwhelming emotion--I cried to God/Spirit.  "I don't know how to do it!"    "I don't know how to be okay in this moment and the next moment--humanity is tearing each other apart and causing all kinds of pain and struggle for one another." 

I know why I am here---I have always known since I was a small child---it wasn't until the last several that I started truly living!  I mean I have undergone so many things, but the awakening and expansion of my soul was by far the beginning of my life. Prior to that--I wasn't living and the really sad thing is that I see that in so many people--I mean they get up, go to work, get their nails done, go out for drinks, cheer on their sports team and go to bed and do it all over again with a few little differences here and there.  It really makes me sad to see so many people still asleep or choosing to be unaware--the energy is out there--the wake up call is loud and clear and yet many stay in denial.   I cry out to God today..."I know you want me to help, I know you need me to be here, but I can't do it alone anymore. I need help!  I need my beloved with me.  I know he is in pain and suffering too--please help us make it to physical union so we can feel safe, loved and ready to take on our mission fully without being left out in the cold and alone."   I love my life, but moments like these when I see the pain and suffering in humanity and feel the yearning and crying out for love from people I walk by it overwhelms me with grief and pain inside me.  I need your help dear world--please open your hearts, step into your power and make the changes you wish to see for without you we cannot do it.  It is time for all of us to come together in unity and implement the changes we wish to experience.  The tears I feel are real and tears of thousands crying out in silence of the pain they feel in separation--separation from their soul.  I have had such a feeling of resistance the last few weeks and well---I can honestly say that this moon is going to unleash the resistance snap the band and shoot us all further than we thought possible.  I have message for twinflames coming soon--but in the meantime, I must go and be gentle with my heart, body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment