Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Quick Energy Update 11/28/2017

Quick Energy Update:

Do you remember when you were a child and your biggest concern was having your homework done for school the next day? I have been having a ton of flashbacks to those times/memories over the last weeks, but I am beginning to realize that is not the case.

Instead, I believe I/we are integrating different timelines into my new multi-dimensional lightbody. I know my guides told me I/we would start to wear that "new body suit" (multi-dimensional lightbody) last year and would experience several upgrades and shifts to make it fit over this past year. Well, I think it fits and integration of the many timelines/dimensions are finally integrating.

I see it like a patchwork coat that I/we are wearing; a patch representing different experiences over different times/spaces making us complete, but first showing us what needs tailoring so to speak. It appears some of the most difficult aspects to integrate come from childhood which is why some childhood memories are surfacing as inner child aspects to be healed/tailored to fit more comfortably within that coat. Please heed some of those memories, they are like the keys to unlock your potential/future/dreams.

As we enter this time of massive integration, you will experience several personal internal shifts as
well as external shifts in your life. We are entering Mercury Retrograde Shadow period which will allow room for this integration to take place. I have been working through a great deal of inner child healing and I am going to be sharing that with all of you in the coming weeks. I will be hosting an Inner Child Healing Workshop for my clients--stay tuned for the details in December. Meanwhile, let your inner child speak to you. Allow he/she to play as well as teach you what you have been avoiding--there is great wisdom to be had at this time.

Namaste. EstaRa

Art: Duguay

No comments:

Post a Comment