Thursday, April 3, 2014

Energy Thoughts: Floating

Hello dear souls, purveyors of the light,

It is shortly after the March Equinox.  Here in North America, it is the Spring/Vernal Equinox and it has been magical. On the 20th of March, as the Equinox energies made their way to the forefront of time and space, it was felt by many. The gateway opened to dreams that are coming to fruition and coming into reality.  If you have not experienced the spiraling effect of being human upon the planet at this time then you sure have not felt the full circle effect.  Everything is coming back full circle. 


Like a bubble in the air floating with no direction,  being cushioned and carried forward,  that is how we are moving of late.  There is no landing in sight as of yet, but then again that is okay.  I feel like the solid ground hasn't been fully established yet for us to land on.  We are in the midst of changes.  People often talk about the winds of change especially during March, you know the sayings about March Winds, well the energies of March certainly after the Equinox have been preparing us for something we may not know what it is, but it is something.  The floating feeling has been many different things for many different people: confusing/stressful/anticipatory/safe/protected/indecisive/magical/smooth/carefree.  The winds have picked up and have created a whirlwind of change in the air.   Back to the full circle comments from above.  The whirlwind is winding around to where you started to make great changes, but fear had gotten in the way and you stopped changing. It could be 5, 10, 15, 20 even 40 years ago for some, but you are getting that opportunity again. Look at your experiences  Stop for a moment right now...stop reading and think about what it is you are currently experiencing.  Now, does it seem familiar?  It may not be with the exact same person or even the exact same situation, but it likely has the same tone from it, the same lesson.(Or it could be with the same person.)  Perhaps stand back a bit, view it from a different perspective and you will understand what I mean.  (For example: I am experiencing the same back injury/pain that I had when I was 17 years old.  I am also experiencing the same situations and difficulties with the medical profession that I experienced when I was 28 years old.  Different people and different circumstances, even a different me; but this time I am clearing them for good upon my recovery which has become more involved than I had hoped.  I am also experiencing the same things with my twin that I experienced when we first met; but this time I am much more hopeful as he has grown and I have grown too!)  Now that we got that spiral/full circle effect out of the way,  back to the floating bubble.

Here in Connecticut, the last day of March, we experienced an unexpected snowfall that caused all kinds of disturbances because we weren't expecting it;  but by the end of the day,  the sun was shining.  It actually looked like it had never snowed later in the day in some places--nope, not even an April Fool's Joke.  That is the energy and times we are in where anything can happen and anything can change in an instant.  Fasten your seatbelts...its happening, it is changing.  So what do we do with this information?  Wish I had a better answer than go with the flow.  It is the time that we allow things to show themselves to us.  Things, you ask?  Yes, things.  It is time to allow things to show themselves to us such as whatever fears are keeping us back, whatever steps we need to take; basically, whatever is ready to show up in our life, good, bad and indifferent.  Then what, you ask?  Then, you face each thing as it comes head on.   I'd like to emphasize that I feel you should welcome it.  Welcome the love the universe is sending you even if it shows up in ways that appear not in your best interest, perhaps it gives you an opportunity to stand in your power.   (For example, I've been struggling for sometime dealing with the State Health Care System since the day of my car accident, February 14, 2013. And, by no means did I have an easy time or get the proper care right away.  I've been waiting to get in to see a Neurosurgeon since October--yes, since October and I finally got to see a doctor yesterday.  Then I go to the doctor's appointment and find out that I do not have health insurance.  This was horrible--I was angry and quite honestly overwhelmed with one more thing to have to deal with.  But after I made the million phone calls (well not a million, but several hours of phone calls), I am able to breathe and I realize that viewing it as yet another opportunity to speak my truth is really way of exercising my power in this new energy.  Easier to change perspective in this energy than you think.  I share this with you in hopes that you will have similar understanding of your life circumstances and if need be, change your perspective too.) 

The tendency for human nature is to think, think, think and that is not what this energy is asking you to do.  Instead, I am inclined to say that you should go with the flow.   Now the planetary alignments are such that they are creating a bit of tug-of-war internally for you between thinking and going with the flow, but I'm still going to say go with the flow and yet, as I type this I feel that is an understatement because it is what you really need to do.   In this case, go with the flow has much more meaning than you can imagine.  Go  with the FLOW OF YOUR SOUL.  Your soul's voice will get louder and louder and it wants to be heard and wants to be part of the change on this planet.  Are you ready?  I know I sure am.  Follow the guidance of your heart and you will be gently pushed or strongly nudged along until it is time to land.  Let the bubble you are in float you right to where you need to be because soon the time will be to "act"/land and you will know when/where that is. 

I know over the last couple of months I've been feeling the momentum for change has been building inside me.  Then around the Equinox, I felt like I was floating, suspended in air.  It feels like I was/am in a holding pattern, but I wasn't being held back, I actually felt/feel as if  I was still moving forward even if I could not/can not see it.  This is when faith and trust in spirit/god/universe/higher self becomes primary.  It will float you right into your new reality at the divine and perfect timing.  The good news is that I do not believe it is far off for us. I will not use the term soon, as any of you who channel know that the word soon is nearly irrelevant in human time.

For now, I wish you for you to enjoy the floating time because soon you will be called into action and it will be ready for you to land and more work will begin but if you have done your "work" so to speak, it won't feel much like work.

In love,
EstaRa




Feel free to share this energy update as long as you give credit to me as the author.  EstaRa (April D’Amato). ©


No comments:

Post a Comment