Thursday, April 17, 2014

Energy Thoughts: Take Action

Hello Everyone,
We are in the week leading up to the Easter Holiday for many and Passover has begun for many others. While you may know I was raised as a Catholic, you may also remember that I studied Judaism so it is always an interesting time for me during the holidays.  I don't feel the tradition any more, I don't feel the use of following traditions when they are not in alignment with my highest good.  What I do find valuable this week is to reflect upon my life and see where I am and where I want to be and how far I have to go to get there.  What is perfect is that my new-found tradition is right in alignment with the energy we are now experiencing.  We just experienced the blood moon and moved through the Full Lunar Eclipse in the wee hours of April 15th.  Powerful, I say.  This energy has packed quite the wallop.  I am so amazed by it really.  So many things have come up for me  (and everyone on the planet, I would assume).

I had made a plan to do some real releasing of things lingering or left over or have recently come up for me.  I had planned to go to the beach and have a little ritual by myself. I was surprised when a friend wanted to come by and agreed to join me in the releasing ritual.  Not surprised that she would join me, but surprised at how the universe works.  We took some time wrote out what we were really ready to release. I felt the words flow just as I felt the energy would flow out of me when I was ready to burn away these things.     So we went to the beach where we could safely burn/release into a metal bucket with fire. As we began a very loud bat flew overhead.  Now, if the timing of the bat's flight and the fact that it is too early for a bat to be out in the season is not miraculous enough then when I tell you what it symbolizes you will be amazed.  As a matter of fact, I am going to post what I got here from www.linsdomain.com Bat is the symbol of TRANSITION and REBIRTH. A Bat totem appearing in your life is a call for the end of a way of life and the beginning of another.  You must face your greatest fears and get rid of the part of your life that no longer is needed. This transition is very frightening for many:"better the devil you know..." But you will not grow spiritually until the old parts are gone. Face the darkness before you and you will find the light in rebirth.
This message about the Bat is definitely about the Eclipse Energy we are moving through. Do realize that because the eclipse is over physically definitely does not mean that we are out of its energetic impact.   You must all be feeling in some way or another.  

While this may be Easter and Passover time, this week is anything, but a time to Pass Over. This week is all about gathering strength, courage and faith for your tool belt to TAKE ACTION.  Yes, we mean action.   .  This month is all about huge transformations and the energy has been been building since the Equinox to a culmination at this time.   The last week or so, I have been thinking about my own mortality.  Have you?  I mentioned this to others and they have agreed that it has come up for them too. I'm not thinking about mortality in a morbid kind of way; instead, I am thinking of it in the aspect of we only have so long on this planet and well I want to experience everything. It is like the prompting of your soul to guide you to really LIVE YOUR LIFE.  No more holding you back, no more staying stuck. It is time to get up and move forward. It is time to be fully present with who you are and what your soul's purpose/mission is. 

I really began the journey of living my life around 28 the day that I said I was not going to live this way for the rest of my life and I knew I could change it.  At that point,  I really began to embrace who I am, to work on falling in love with me and to move into new directions. (Directions I never even considered, thought of or dreamed. I took risks, faced challenges, jumped on opportunities and really began to live.  This is the kind of facing your Mortality I'm talking about. 

In the last ten years of my business, I have seen so much:  so many different people from all walks of life whether they have come to me for readings, coaching sessions or energy healing sessions.   I watched from the observer role as to how people live.  I look around and I see people working and running around but never really stopping to experience this planet, their body, explore their soul or even love from their heart.  The thing I noticed the most is that people tend to live their life to get away from being alone with themselves. They never question what/why/how they are doing the things that they are in their life.  The common answers are I have to stay where I am whether it is a job/relationship/location because they can't afford to leave or for the kids (they especially use this one to look even less at what their needs are) or they don't even question it because it is what they are supposed to do.  Really?  Is often what I think in my head.  How sad that life passes them by and they have never gotten to fully experience their world. People often live their life based upon other people's expectations never fully knowing who they are or never fully being who they are.   It astounded me how people could be doing so well in one aspect of their life, but when it came to self-love there wasn't any, not even a consideration of it.  The understanding of living from their heart is not there.  Instead, they often take it to mean that loving someone/something else is/was more important than loving themselves.  Now, it didn't totally surprise me because I used to have that as my number one issue too I grew up with the same set of rules (thank God, I changed them!).

Amazing to think that I lived a life like everyone else, but thank God I turned 28 when I did, because the bell went off in my head as a wake up call. I understand it now to be a wake up call...not in a bad way, but in a way that I started to veer off the road I was on. (by the way, I was following the road that everyone else is because it was paved and filled with people.)  Instead, I began to walk that path in the meadow ( you know the one that maybe has one set of footprints which are often yours because you are the only one on that path.)  I didn't know where the path would take me, but I knew I had to get off the paved road everyone else was on because in short, it was killing me.  I tell you all this because the energy we are in is an opportunity for you to get off the "human treadmill of hell" as I like to refer to it. (Now just for haha's, think for a moment about what it is like to be on a treadmill? You are often inside a building, moving, but going nowhere and you are stuck.  Hmmm....if you want to run or walk, why not take advantage of our planet, in a place called nature, ready for you to explore.)    It is time to really look at your life/choices/beliefs and really evaluate where you are/what you are doing.  Back to the mortality, do you really want to be where you are?  There is this amazing window that opened up about a week ago and it will go on at least for the next few weeks for you to feel out your choices...notice I didn't say think ?  It is time to feel what is best for you.  What is in your best and highest good?  What do you want to experience?

I  feel like it is time to really experience the planet and really see what there is. That mortality thing has gotten me to think about how incredible this planet really is and what/how/where/when I would like to experience in this life before I leave it.  I think I only have another 60 years here so I best be experiencing it now.  Before you overburden your schedule next or before you make the decision to work another day/job to pay the bills. Cut back on something that is not necessary. I know many of you spend money thinking that you have to have x,y,z, but the truth is you probably wouldn't miss x,y,z, if you didn't have it. I also find that there seems to be enough time for each person to be on the internet, or doing things to distract themselves or running here or there, but never enought time doing what they love.  Please use this time as your wake up call.    Do you really want to experience the life you are currently in or do you want to experience far more/less?  Do you want to experience the love of you have dreamed of?  Do you want to see what a safari is on TV or do you want to be on Safari? Are you doing what you love? 

Now, I'm going to ask you to read the following questions without thinking about them.  As you read the questions, give yourself about twenty minutes (or more) to answer in a journal/visualize/draw/paint what you feel.  If everything were possible,easily and immediately (for those of you who think to much that means no limitations, no expectations, nothing other than what you desire) what would your life look like?  Who would you have around you? Where would you be?  What would you be doing?

For the past few days now, I have pulled the card, Take Action from my Angel Oracle Deck and well, there isn't a better card for this week.

Now,  TAKE ACTION....make it happen...IT IS POSSIBLE and even more....IT IS TIME!!!  (You did ask me when it would be time to move forward?  Well, here is your answer....it is NOW!)





With love, compassion and anticipation of your dreams coming true,
EstaRa




Feel free to share this energy update as long as you give credit to me as the author.  EstaRa (April D’Amato). ©

No comments:

Post a Comment