Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Inspirational Snippet: Kindness


I was prompted by my guides to share today's Soul Star Healing facebook message to the children of earth and expand a bit upon it.

"Today's Message: Try today to see outside of your world. When you go to the store, stop and say hello to someone you pass by in an aisle, bring a shopping cart to someone in need and/or wait and hold the door open for someone. Or you may be going through a drive thru, ask how that person's day is and wait to hear the answer. So many little things you can do to change someone's world and your own. Do all of these things and more just for the opportunity to say hello, smile at someone and to spread a little kindness. You never know, but that can change someone's day instantly and yours too! ~EstaRa"

I do all these things and more every day of my life. Yesterday, when I was at a grocery store, it was the first time someone noticed the little things I did above. I had a couple who came up to me and thanked me for the kindness I showed to them and others. I was like wow.  And here, I thought no one noticed all the little things, but someone did and it made me feel good to be recognized.  I know I work with people all the time and I get recognized for that, but it is all the little things that I am grateful for that get noticed. I'm not doing them to be noticed, I'm doing them because it is something kind to do and it is my way of spreading love and light on the planet.


Make kindness a new habit for you.  For example: When driving, I used to let people in when they were trying to enter traffic because I thought if I did this for someone, when I needed to be let in someone would do the same thing for me.  Or when driving on an interstate or highway,  I see a car on the side of the road, ( (being a woman hasn't always prompted a safe thing to do so I don't stop), but I don't wait to see if they have a cell phone. I call 911 and let them know someone is stuck with a flat tire or other trouble on the side of the road.  There are so many things that I began doing (like 20 years ago) thinking that it was for good karma.  If I do it, it will come back to me when I need it too. That is a motivation to begin with, but the truth is that it is good to be kind, feels good to be kind and kindness will bring about change.  So to just do it for no other motivation than it feels good is satisfactory, but know that being kind is not just about the other person--it is about you too.

Now, my extended kindness has evolved in that it has become not only a habit, but a big part of me.  It is how I shine my light and spread my message of love, hope and faith. There are many little ways that I find myself really "loving" humanity.

So many little things that you can do that may seem small, but it can make a big difference. Try it, it will change your life even if it is as simple as you choose one thing to do that feels good for you.


Love to you,
EstaRa



No comments:

Post a Comment