Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year Message



2018 is here...the year of 11.


If you don't know the meaning of the Master Number 11, suffice it to say that is all about faith in yourself, faith in your journey and the faith that you have the power to create the life you desire.

onto a message for you...


Dear Humanity,

I want to wish you a happy beginning to a new year in the best way that I can!

Imagine that this time tomorrow you woke up with everything you need and you didn’t have to do a thing other than go to sleep and wake up in the New Year. Well, that is what you will have if you trust that everything you need is right there inside of you. I know, I know some of you may be saying “I don’t have everything I need, like food, relationships, healing, money etc. I hear you and I understand you loud and clear—believe me I have said those things and others too. But what I know for certain is that the outside circumstances do not matter so much as what you are feeling inside of you.

Those of you that know me, know that since my car accident, it has been a constant struggle for me physically, mentally, emotionally, financially and even spiritually to maintain my beliefs, inner truths because everything outside of me appeared as if it were against me; and believe me in many ways it was/has been. I follow my own path and live differently than most can comprehend. That being said, it's the truth inside me that has kept me moving forward—surviving and not diving into a deep, dark depression when the reality is—it would be completely acceptable for me to be in a deep, dark space! The thing is that being in that energy for longer than a day or two is no longer in my DNA—not because someone removed it from me, but because I removed it from me several years ago when I began this journey of shining my light; oh and definitely doing the work to fall in love with myself, connecting with my inner little girl to find her needs and embracing change/my path rather than resisting it. I changed my DNA and you can change yours too.

Some wisdom I'd like to share with you today.

Take some time today to contemplate this year ahead and what it is you would like to experience.   Ask yourself, are you willing to commit yourself to Love - the infinite presence of Spirit in your soul?  Getting in touch with the love within you is the most important step you can take in your life. It is rewarding in so many ways: allows you to be accepting, understanding of yourself and others, vulnerable to allow love in from those willing to give it to you, it gives you the courage to look at your shadow and heal yourself while being supported by the love of Spirit and the soul within. It truly allows you to be who you are!

Every guru of this earthly time that has the ability to channel and receive guidance about life on earth; has imprinted that while things in our physical world may appear to be falling apart around us, the truth is that the falling apart is necessary for the putting/coming together of things. The energy of Love, Miracles and Blessings will be bestowed upon us now; access to these things increase with your vibration.  I know I'm ready to allow mine in, but I also know that it is not without work. But not work in the way we traditionally think of work; instead, it is about how we use what we have learned about living life in this time on our planet. It could mean going against what we used to know, leaving our comfort zone behind and entering uncharted territory.

Is this something you are ready to do? Are you willing to give up your attachment to how things have always been or should be? Are you willing to see real miracles in your life and allow the blessings of abundance to fall upon you? If so, then this is the year for you to change your life to the one you really want to be living. Let go of the attachment to how things have been or how you think they should be. Let things/experiences be just what they are supposed to be---just what they are in this moment. You will be amazed at the boundless opportunities and expansive magic that is available to us now, but it is only accessible moment by moment.

Stay in each moment as best as you can and don't cloud your mind with distractions and useless clutter, instead allow yourself to face things in your life as they may happen. We’ve allowed so much to clutter us and prevent us from going forward. It is time to be present in our life, our community and the global world around us. We are the light we have been waiting for…it is time for us to speak our truth, lead by way of doing and join in the energy that is building the momentum of change in our country, our planet. It is our time to shine our light for all to see and share our love for all to feel.

Blessings of love and magic to you all and happy 2018!

EstaRa April

No comments:

Post a Comment