Friday, March 6, 2015

Inspirational Snippet: Live Out Loud


Saw this quote this morning and it really reminded me to think more about life.  The last couple of years, I have lived in pain with my back, a concussion and difficulties with all the side of effects of the medicines the traditional medical world has given me--it had been a battle and a bit of discouragement day to day, but somewhere around the Autumn Equinox, I started to feel the shift occurring within me.  I was ready to "live out loud": step back into who I am and share that with the world once again.  I had a little trouble along the way and found myself in the hospital in December recovering my back.  That was the worst time and the best time of this life.  I found me again and it put me right back on the path I was trying to step back onto last September, but this time with proper care and renewed sense of optimism--I do believe I will heal fully.   All this brings me to today's snippet, I saw the following quote and have some thoughts about it.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies within us while we live.
-Norman Cousins

There is so much life left to live, but we all get caught up in so many other things that we let our dreams fall to the wayside.   I don't know about you, but I know what my dreams are and I am making them happen.  Do not let your dreams disappear because you haven't yet achieved them or you are afraid to make them happen or even worse you think you are too old.  I'm here to remind it is never too late to make your dreams come true--it is only too late when you give up one them. 

Here are some questions to ask yourself and ponder over the weekend.
 
What dreams are you choosing to let die?
We tend to let our dreams die to meet expectations that have been set up for us.  What expectations are you grappling with?
We tend to make other people happy, but we are the only ones we can make happy in this life.
Who do you want to make happy?
What have you always dreamed of doing?
What do you want to do before you die?


We never know when we are going to die, but does that matter when you are fully living out loud?  My idea of living out loud  is being who you, without asking for validation or confirmation from anyone other than your I AM Presence, that is your God Self of the Light.  When you choose to live out loud, you become who it is you already are and you receive without question what it is you desire.  For example: I AM EstaRa, Earth Star Angel and Carrier of the Blue Diamond Light.   I AM LOVE. I AM LIGHT. I AM PEACE.    These are all descriptions of who I am and as such--everyone I come in contact with will feel those things emanating from me and reflected back into their lives. 

So I have some suggestions on how you can begin to live out loud and start it this weekend.
Make a list of what you want to accomplish before you die.  Take a notebook (it could be a simple small notepad) and write down what it is you want to do before you die.  Write it in a list format with a number in front of it.  This is a great exercise that you can keep adding to as you go and best of all you can cross off as you accomplish it.  The trick is in writing it down because that is what creates alchemy and channels the energy into making it happen.  

for example:
1. I want to own a convertible car.
2. I want to go to England.
3. I want to live near the beach. Check
4. I want to learn Hebrew. Check
5. I want to be a published author of several books.
etc.
Go ahead, write everything you want to do ....there is no limit to what you can accomplish and do ..if you know what it is you want to do....

Love to you,
EstaRa



No comments:

Post a Comment