Monday, February 9, 2015

February Message From EstaRa


Dear Family of Light (Friends, Clients, Students, etc.):

          I’ve been away since just after Christmas and I have missed you all!!  The night after Christmas, I sat down to do my nightly grounding and prayers when I looked across my room to see that I needed to fill my humidifier.  I went to fill the humidifier when I heard and felt a crunch in my back, I literally got stuck. I couldn’t move without screaming and crying. As you know, I had not fully recovered from my car accident injuries, my back and leg were still very weak.  I was taken by ambulance to the hospital where I was admitted and later sent to a Rehabilitation Facility for intensive Physical Therapy because I was not able to walk. I was just released to come home to receive home care (not ready to go down my stairs), including Physical Therapy and Visiting Nurse. As you know, I started back to working part-time in October and was looking forward to starting off this new year with more classes and new opportunities. I have not worked since the week before Christmas and I am requesting your help.

My friends have set up a gofundme account called April's Hope to help me because I have not been able to pay January expenses and at this point do not have money to pay February expenses either, let alone some previous bills from the last two years.  Please help me as I am in danger of losing my car, as well as my home and place of work which are one and the same. I can’t afford to lose my home because I have nowhere to go.

On the positive side of things, I can honestly say that for the first time in two years (anniversary of my car accident is February 14th), I am healing.  I am getting the care that I should have had when I had my car accident. Over the last several weeks, I have had a lot of quiet time for healing and much release leaving me full of optimism, love and anticipation of what this New Year holds.   I believe your assistance will help me get back to work and recover. 

Many of you have followed my journey over the past two years and know that I hold deep gratitude for each of you that have helped me. I sincerely ask you and anyone you know that could help me at this time because I know that my recovery is coming and I know that I will be back on my feet soon.  Please share the link to the gofundme page: http://www.gofundme.com/aprilshope


I am grateful for each and every one of you.  Please keep your eyes open for more information about online classes and phone meditations coming up later this month.  I know that by March I will be far more recovered and ready to work again as I have great anticipation for an Equinox Ceremony.

A final thought, in a matter of seconds my life changed again, we are living in a fluid world that is ever changing.  I wish for you all to remember the simplest of things:  Live each day to the fullest, Laugh at the ups and downs of life and Love with all your heart everything that you do and everyone you meet.  We are only on this planet so long and we are here to effect change---let today start you off in the right direction...let today mark a new beginning to change the way you perceive things. 

Love and Blessings.
EstaRa (April)

No comments:

Post a Comment