Monday, June 16, 2014

Inspirational Snippet: Miracles


Good Morning Everyone,

It is a beautiful day here in CT. When I woke up this morning which was far too early by most people's standards, including my own (3:47 a.m.), I went back to bed and thought about my day. I woke to thinking it is "Miracle Monday".  Not knowing fully what that means, but it felt good and right.  So I wrote a message for the Soul Star Healing Fan Page and I am going to share this with you.

Today's message: Today look at everyone and everything as a miracle. When you do this your world begins to shift in places/perceptions that you never knew existed. Living from the place that miracles happen creates a domino effect in your life of witnessing and experiencing miracles in your everyday and with everyone in your life. Say this mantra all day today even and see what shifts for you. I believe in Miracles. I believe in you!~EstaRa








Try this today, even when you are in line at a grocery store and the customer or cashier in front of you is taking too long or when someone cuts you off on the highway or even when someone lets you down.  Know that if you hold the possibility of miracles then, they can show up in your world.  But even more believe in each person you meet as they too are a miracle!  Just like you are a miracle so too is every other being on this planet!

My wish for you is to believe in miracles today and find them!

Love to you,
EstaRa


No comments:

Post a Comment