Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Earth Day!! Celebrate by Hugging a Tree...

It's Earth Day!! Celebrate by Hugging a Tree...
We love you Mother Earth.

I will be honoring Mother Earth this evening in my Office at 7:00 p.m.
If you are interested in joining me in an Earth Meditation.
Please feel free to come with an open heart and peaceful mind.
The meditation event is a $5.00 donation and is open to everyone.

The following is a simple channel from Gaia:

Dear Ones,
Listen as you walk upon me tenderly and you will hear the tears of a thousand years and the laughter of a thousand children. If you look closely, you will see the magnificence of creation with all the spectacular colors dancing in the wind. Feel the love of all life with you upon the ground, the trees protect and shield you and renew your heart. The wonder of the open sky bestows blessings upon you. And as you smell the crisp scent of Spring, you will be reminded of your new beginnings. There is so much to be found when you allow yourself to truly connect with me. You will see we are one and the same. I am a part of you and you are a part of me. We share the essence of life. Behold me for I am there for you. Treasure me for I am here to provide for you. Love me for I am your mother. Honor me for I am your spirit too.
With love from your Earth Mother, Gaia.


Find a spot in nature today and spend just a few minutes connecting with the earth..she is here for you and she is waiting just for you to connect with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment